Sometimes just a healthy breakfast can become boring, everyone wants to start their day with something tasty, because why not? Our first meal can refresh our mood and make us happy throughout the day. Moreover, kids will always be kids and they want something exciting on their table. Cornflakes are a versatile cereal and can be consumed in many different ways. We at Indian Earth suggest you some of our favorite ways to eat cornflakes.
Add these tasty ingredients to your bowl of cornflakes:
- Dry fruits of your choice
- Fresh fruits of your choice
- Cinnamon powder
- Chocolate chips (only a few)
- Coconut flakes
- Date Click The Link For – Buy Gluten Free Corn Flakes
- You can have cornflakes with cold milk. This can be a different variant to your usual hot milk and tastes really yum! You can definitely add your favorite toppings or fruits to this.
- In winters, lukewarm or hot milk can be really soothing. You can let the cornflakes soak in warm milk for a while add a little sugar and slurp it away. You can also replace the sugar with some chocolate syrup or any of your favorite syrups.
- Some people even have cornflakes with yogurt. Now when the market is full of flavored yogurt, you can choose your favorite flavor, put some in a glass add some chopped fruits or nuts in it and add cornflakes.
- Cornflakes can also be made into a snack, Roast some cornflakes with a little salt, pepper, turmeric (optional). This can turn out to be a healthy snack. You can also make cornflakes chaat by chopping some onions, tomato, potato, and coriander in it, squeeze a few drops of lemon to it and here you go! Easy, yummy and healthy snacks to serve.
- You can also replace bread crumbs with cornflakes to fry anything. Trust us! They make any snack really crispy and tasty. You can also cover a scoop of ice cream with crushed cornflakes and then deep fry the ice cream, this can impress any guest in minutes!
- If you are bored of eating cornflakes with milk, then it’s time to play with some cheese. Add some melted cheese or grate some cheese over your cornflakes add chopped onions, tomato, peanuts, and all your favorite ingredients and you will have a mouthwatering snack just like your usual nachos.
- The next time you feel like having a chocolate bar, give try to an easy to make Granola bar made with cornflakes and other nutritious ingredients. A recipe for this is easily available.
Our Next Blog- Pumpkin Soup with Indian Earth Roasted Pumpkin Seeds