- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ½ stick unsalted butter (10 ounces) at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of semisweet or white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup dried cranberries
Total Time: 30 min
Serving: 3 to 4 dozen cookies
Preheat the oven at 325 Degree. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl, mix the flour with the oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a standing mixer beat the butter and sugars both at medium speed until creamy. Add egg followed by egg yolk and vanilla, beating well between addition and scraping down the side of the bowl as necessary. Beat the dried ingredients then add the chocolate chips and cranberries and beat until incorporated.
Spoon heaping teaspoon of the dough onto the baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15min, until the cookies began to brown at the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet, then transfer it into rack to cool completely.