Best plains Quinoa grains Superfoods ready to cook, for a new & different flavor, which cooks as quickly as rice. This healthy option is regarded as a total protein, as it includes all nine essential amino acids, and is a large source of calcium.100% Pure & Natural – Fitness Mantra Unbelievable Superfood Stuffed with Minerals & Nutrition and are verified, Organic, Gluten Free & NON-GMO.Rich in Fiber, Much Higher as compared to the Most Grains- Quinoa Grains is much higher in fiber than most grains. Enrich with Protein, packed with all the essential Amino Acids- Quinoa is high in protein as compared with the most plant foods. It also includes all the necessary protein and amino acids source for vegetarians and vegans.
1- Helps in tissue repair and growth, Quinoa is loaded with high protein and lysine, which is necessary for tissue repair and growth.
2- Quinoa grain is the only grain that has amino acid.
3-Quinoa grains includes important minerals like iron, calcium, and phosphorus that seal moisture in the scalp to keep dandruff at nook.
How To Use Plains Quinoa Grains
- Preparation time; – 10 mins
- Cooking Time;- 10 mins
- Portion; – 02 serving
- Quantity;- 150 gm Quinoa
- Water;- 2 cups
- Wash quinoa grains in a strainer under water.
- Put the quinoa and water in a pan and take to the boil
- Reduce heat to low. Close with a lid and boil until most of the water has been absorbed — between 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fluff the quinoa with a fork to part the grains, and serve.