- 3 cups seedless watermelon (frozen, cut into 1/2-inch chunks) Roasted Watermelon Seeds Smoothie
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk, soy milk, whole milk)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Garnish: 2 sprigs mint
- ½ cup watermelon seeds
Garnish: 2 small wedges of fresh watermelon Seed Smoothie
How to make it:
- Cut watermelon into small pieces. Do make sure that watermelon chunks are fairly small about ½ inch to make chunks easier to blend into the smoothie.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place freshly cut watermelon on the cookie sheet, leaving space between the pieces. Cover it with plastic wrap & freeze for an hour.
- Place frozen watermelon chunks & its seeds in a blender. Top with milk, yogurt, then maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Serve watermelon smoothies immediately, using chilled glasses. And don’t forget to Garnish with a wedge of watermelon and fresh mint, if desired.
Our Next Blog- Muskmelon Seeds Burfi